Kew, Main School Campus
Bulleen, Marles Playing Fields
Nillahcootie & Licola, Outdoor Education Centres
40 Charles Street, Kew VIC 3101
Trinity’s Kew campus incorporates our Early Learning Centre, Junior School, Senior School, Art, Design, Drama, Music, Science and Sporting facilities. It is well located, 5km from Melbourne’s Central Business District, in the inner Eastern suburbs.
Public Transport Access:
Our Kew campus is well positioned between the Kew Junction and Glenferrie Road Shopping Precincts. Tram Routes include the 109, 48 and 16 services. Glenferrie Train Station is a short walk, offering services on the Alamain, Belgrave and Lilydale lines, plus to the Richmond and Flinders Street Train Stations, providing access to the entire Melbourne Metro Train Network. Several bus services operate throughout the Northern and Eastern Suburbs, click here to learn more.
Trinity boasts an abundance of world-class facilities to support and enrich teaching and learning. These include:
- a purpose-built Science, Design and Technology Centre with eight laboratories;
- The Richard and Elizabeth Tudor Centre for Contemporary Learning, which houses an extensive library, well-resourced technology centre, workshop and meeting rooms, and private learning study spaces;
- an Art Department with dedicated graphics and art studios, a print room, a darkroom and an art gallery for exhibitions; a Music School with private tuition and rehearsal rooms, sound recording studio and mixing desks;
- a sports complex with basketball and multi-purpose courts, fully equipped gymnasium and weights room and a 25-metre, heated swimming pool;
- a modern cafeteria offering a variety of hot and cold meals, snacks and drinks, a Year 12 common room, where students can socialise with their peers in a relaxed, friendly environment.
Marles Playing Fields, Bulleen
The Marles Playing Fields, an expansive sporting precinct, is situated 15 minutes (9km) drive from the Kew campus.
They feature two full-size football/cricket grounds (the Daley Oval being one of the largest ovals in Australia), tennis courts, soccer and hockey pitches, an archery range, cricket nets, a pavilion and function room, maintenance facilities, caretaker’s residence and car parking.
For more information about our sporting activities and options, please click here
Nillahcootie and Licola
Trinity’s Outdoor Education Program operates from our two campuses in Country Victoria.
The Nillahcootie Campus in North East Victoria lies on the eastern shore of Lake Nillahcootie. It is overlooked by Mount Samaria and accessed from the Midlands Highway that links Benalla with Mansfield.
The Licola Campus in the Victorian High Country, adjoining the Alpine National Park is on the Wellington and Macalister Rivers, offering more than 600 acres of bushwalking and climbing opportunities.
For more information about our outdoor education program, please click here
Trinity Grammar School, Kew offers multiple venues and facilities for hire such as function rooms, sporting ovals and indoor courts.
NOTE: We are unable to offer our facilities for private functions such as weddings, engagements or birthday parties.
For all enquiries, please contract Reception on 98543600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org