We welcome enquiries for enrolments in all year levels. Our primary intake years are the Three Year-old Group in the Early Learning Centre, Prep, Year 5 and Year 7. For all enrolment information, please contact our Enrolment Office at +61 3 9854 3600 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please submit an Application for Enrolment form. Please include:
- a copy of the student’s birth certificate or similar documentary evidence of Australian residency
- the last two years’ school reports and NAPLAN results (if applicable) An application is a pre-requisite for enrolment but does not guarantee a place. A non-refundable Enrolment Fee of $110 (inclusive of GST) is or $55 (inclusive of GST) for sons of Old Trinity Grammarians is payable before placement on the waiting list.
Preference is given to:
- Sons or Grandsons of Old Trinity Grammarians
- Choristers from St Paul’s Cathedral
Our Enrolment Team will make contact with parents of students on our waitlist, to reconfirm their intention to proceed with enrolment, approximately two years before the anticipated start year for intake years, and one year prior for all other year levels.
Families are invited to attend an enrolment interview with the Principal or his delegate. Places are offered at the Principal’s discretion.
Following the interview, if a place is available, you will receive a Confirmation of Enrolment form. To confirm the place, this form must be completed and returned together with an Enrolment Fee ($2,000 – of which $500 is refundable) and Holding Deposit ($2,500). Please see the Schedule of Fees and Payments for details.