Wednesday 14 August 2019
- Click here to view an update to the community from School Council on matters of governance, refreshed Council membership, and the formation of the inaugural stakeholder member group.
Tuesday 7 May 2019
- Click here to view an update to the community from School Council on the new Constitution, Councillor retirements, and the appointment of new Councillors.
Tuesday 30 April 2019
- Click here to view the Constitution of Trinity Grammar School, Kew as adopted on Monday 29 April 2019
Monday 27 August
- Click here to read an update from the Chairman of School Council on the work currently being undertaken by School Council
Friday 17 August
- Click here to read a letter from the Chairman of School Council and the Headmaster regarding joining the National Redress Scheme
Tuesday 24 July
- Click here to read Parent Forums – Council Plans handout
Thursday 28 June
Wednesday 6 June
During the second half of 2018 and into early 2019, Council’s Governance Committee (led by Chris Braithwaite and including appropriately skilled members from our Parent and OTG communities) reviewed the School’s Constitution, those of comparable schools, and worked with legal experts from Gadens to propose a new, modernised Constitution.
After a period of consultation with all members of the TGS Community, the new Constitution was adopted on Monday 29 April 2019.
To read more about the Constitution, please click here.