Annual Giving Appeal 2017

_DSC5453

JBP3145-3From the Headmaster

Our calling – our life’s work – is to provide young men with the guidance, encouragement and challenge they need to succeed, now and beyond our gates. While the Trinity years form only a small part of their life, we strive to make these formative years the most enjoyable and memorable of all.

Throughout our history, the generosity of our community has enabled us to make a difference in the lives of all who have studied here. Whether by contributing to scholarships, buildings or to other programs, their gifts have shaped and enhanced the educational opportunities afforded to generations of Trinity men. I hope that you will join me in supporting our Annual Giving Appeal and in doing so, invest in our ongoing mission; to be part of the life’s work of the generations of Trinity men to come.

Dr Michael Davies

Jeremy DuffieldFrom the Patron of Annual Giving

Trinity certainly made a difference in my life. I enjoyed it both for my friends and the education. The School gave me the freedom to think and learn – I valued it during my school days, and I value it now.

I believe in contributing back to good schools so others can benefit from the strong education that I and many others enjoyed. Creating great schools requires ongoing reinvestment. It’s up to past and current generations to help pave the way for the future.Even small, regular contributions can make a substantial difference over time. I encourage you to support Trinity’s future strength through this year’s Annual Giving Appeal.

Jeremy Duffield (OTG 1972)

Scholarships

Your support for scholarships will continue the tradition of ensuring talented students from a variety of backgrounds have the chance to become part of and contribute to Trinity. You can choose to direct your gift towards the following scholarship funds:

• Gold Mitre Scholarship Fund
  • Richard and Elizabeth Tudor Indigenous Scholarship Fund
  • D.M. Marles OAM Scholarship Fund
  • St Paul’s Choristers’ Scholarship Fund

Building Fund

Contributions to Trinity’s Building Fund enable the School to maintain and provide outstanding facilities for its students. As teaching and learning needs change, it is important for Trinity to develop and renew its facilities in order to inspire and prepare students for the challenges of the future.

All donations are tax deductible.

Click here to view the Annual Giving Appeal 2017 Brochure and Gift Form.

For further information please contact Sue Felton, Director of Development and Community Relations on + 61 3 9854 1215 or email feltons@trinity.vic.edu.au