The Parents’ Association is the School’s official parent group and acts as the umbrella organisation for other subgroups and committees.
Each year, we actively seek involvement from current parents to support the activities of our Trinity Parents’ Association. A member of the Parents’ Association is nominated to School Council and reports regularly about community activities and events.
The purpose of the Trinity Grammar School Parents’ Association Incorporated:
- To provide an organisation for parents and guardians of current students of Trinity Grammar School Kew (‘the School’) which will:
– support improvements to, and maintenance of, School facilities;
– promote the interests and welfare of the School and its students;
– foster co-operation and communication between the School and parents and guardians;
– conduct activities, functions and programs that provide and encourage support for the school and its students; and
– to organize and conduct volunteer activities by its Members to carry out these purposes.
- To raise funds to carry out these purposes. The income and property of the Association shall be applied solely towards these purposes and not transferred directly or indirectly by way of dividend, bonus or surplus to Members.
- To invest and deal with the funds of the Association not immediately required in such a manner as may be decided from time to time, in accordance with the Act and Regulations, and the Rules of the Association.
The Rules of the Trinity Grammar School Parents’ Association Incorporated can be viewed by clicking here.
- President: Edward Griffiths
- Vice President: Heidi Pfeffer
- Treasurer: Luis Silva
- Secretary: Peter Dokolas
To find out more about the role of the Parents’ Association and its various groups and subcommittees, please click here.
The calendar of Parents’ Association meetings and events for 2018 can be clicking here.
The Annual General Meeting of the Parents’ Association for 2018 will be held as per the below:
Date: Tuesday 20 November 2018
Venue: East Room, Peter Crawley Centre for the Arts
Business: Automatic acceptance of parents and guardians as Parents’ Association members, Quorum at General Meetings
Joining the Parents’ Association
To register your interest in joining the Parents’ Association please click here.
For more information on how to join the Parents’ Association, please contact Felicity or Cheryl in the Community Relations Office via email to email@example.com or on 9851 9590.
AISV Parents’ Website
The AISV Parents’ Website provides facts, figures and the latest news and information about the independent school sector. To access the website please click here.