All parents and guardians of Trinity students are automatically enrolled as members of the Trinity Grammar School (TGS) Parents’ Association.
The TGS Parents’ Association is a vehicle through which parents and guardians of current students can:
- support improvements to, and maintenance of, School facilities
- promote the interests and welfare of the School and its students
- foster co-operation and communication between the School, and parents and guardians
- conduct activities, functions and programs that provide and encourage support for the school and its students; and
- organise and conduct volunteer activities by its members to carry out these purposes.
We also hold many events during the school year, most notably the Founders’ Day Fair and the Green and Gold Ball, whilst also supporting the cocurricular, sporting, arts and drama clubs.
Should you be interested in joining one or more of our wonderful Parent Association groups within the Trinity Community, we would love to hear from you! To register your interest please click here.
Click here to view the 2019 Parents’ Association Handbook
The Rules of the Trinity Grammar School Parents’ Association Incorporated can be viewed by clicking here.
- President: Edward Griffiths
- Vice President: Heidi Pfeffer
- Treasurer: Luis Silva
- Secretary: Peter Dokolas
To find out more about the role of the Parents’ Association and its various groups and subcommittees, please click here.
Becoming a Class Representative
To find out more about becoming Class Representative, please click here.
Enquiries and Contact
Should you have any questions about the Parents’ Association, please contact Felicity Quilty in the Community Relations Office via email to email@example.com or on 9851 9558.
AISV Parents’ Website
The AISV Parents’ Website provides facts, figures and the latest news and information about the independent school sector. To access the website please click here.