The Parents’ Association is the School’s official parent group and acts as the umbrella organisation for other subgroups and committees.
Each year, we actively seek involvement from current parents to support the activities of our Trinity Parents’ Association. A member of the Parents’ Association is nominated to School Council and reports regularly about community activities and events.
The role of our Trinity Parents’ Association is to support our parents in the following ways:
- promoting the interests of parents and the School
- helping parents identify with and become an integral part of the Trinity community
- liaising with and supporting associated subcommittees and interest groups
- allocating funds raised by parents to minor and major projects across the School
- providing extra facilities for students and staff through fundraising activities
- President: Vacant
- Vice President : Edward Griffiths
- Treasurer: Luis Silva
- Secretary: Peter Dokolas
To find out more about the role of the Parents’ Association and its various groups and subcommittees, please click here.
Membership forms are available from the Development Office or here.
For more information on how to join the Parents’ Association, please contact Felicity or Cheryl in the Community Relations Office via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or on 9854 3667.
AISV Parents’ Website
The AISV Parents’ Website provides facts, figures and the latest news and information about the independent school sector. To access the website go to www.theparentswebsite.com.au.