The holistic development of each student – spiritually, emotionally, intellectually, physically, socially, and morally, within a school recognised for excellence.
To grow exceptional young men empowered to contribute to the global community with courage, humility and integrity.
- Excellence – giving our best in everything we do
- Truth – using truthful speech and being honest in our actions
- Humility – holding our power for the good of others
- Integrity – doing the right thing even when no one is watching
- Courage – persisting in the face of challenge
- Service – caring deeply for the needs of others
Click here to view our full Vision, Values and Mission Statement 2017-2021.